2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
The Comroads App is intended as a tool to enable users to easily access their Dash Cam ("Dash Cam" shall mean a camera device located in the user's vehicle designated to record the surroundings of the user while operating its vehicle), to view and manage content produced by such user's Dash Cam (the "User's Content") and to share User's Content with the our user community.
The Comroads Web site is intended as a tool for managing your User's Content and to watch User Content shared by other members of our user community.
We may share User's Content with third parties via commercial transactions ("Commercialized Content"). We shall do so only upon you granting us with the appropriate license as further detailed in section 7 to these terms.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Application and or on our website at http://comroads.com, and your continued use of the Website and / or Application thereafter means that you accept those changes.
4. ABILITY TO ACCEPT TERMS
The Application and the Website is only intended for individuals who are 18 years old at least or otherwise eligible to drive under the applicable law in their respective jurisdiction. In downloading the Application and using it you warrant that you comply with the above description. Comroads shall not conduct any kind of verification or additional inspection with this regard and you hereby release Comroads from any liability herein.
5. APPLICATION ACCESS
For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Website and the Application provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law. When you download the Application onto your Device (as defined below) or browse the Website on your Device ("Device" shall mean any smartphone, Tablet or any other similar mobile device), we do not collect any personal information other than your email address and optionally your name. You agree to keep such information accurate, complete and up-to-date. Your failure to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date information may result in your inability to use the Application or the Website or Comroads' termination of this agreement with you. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs through the Application or the Website on your device.
6. SOFTWARE LICENSE
We reserve all other rights to: (i) the software embedded in the Application and in the Web site ("Software");(ii) any content on the Application and/or on the Website, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos (other than videos that are User's Content), interactive features, and services ("Content"); and (iii) any trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"),
the Software, the Content and the Marks are the property of Comroads and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. Comroads or its licensors own and reserve all rights, title and interests in and to the Website, the Application, the Software, the Content and the Marks other than the rights explicitly granted to you to use the Application and the Website in accordance with these Terms. No title to or ownership of any proprietary rights related to the Website, the Application, the Software, the Content or the Marks, is transferred to you pursuant to these Terms. All rights not explicitly granted to you are reserved by Comroads.
You may not (i) remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from any portion of the Application or the Website; (ii) reproduce, modify, distribute, sell or lease any part of the services provided by our Application or Website; or (iii) reverse engineer or attempt to extract the source code of any software we provide, unless applicable laws prohibit these restrictions, or you have our written permission to do so.
7. COMMERCIALIZED CONTENT
7.1You retain ownership of any portion of User's Content that you create using the Application. However, by accepting these Terms and providing us with the user content, you grant Comroads a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, license, with the right to sublicense, use, lease, sell, copy, modify, create derivative works of or distribute in any manner such User's Content provided by you, without further notice to or consent from you (the "User's License").
7.2By checking the relevant tick box in the Application or Website, you can grant Comroads with a User's License that also provides for your right to receive certain royalties from certain commercialization transactions as further described in these Terms (the "User's Royalties License").
7.3Upon such User's License we may: (a) share User's Content on any media venue including social media platforms for any purpose or intent ("Media Sharing"); and (b) sell access to User's Content to third parties ("Access Transactions").
7.4Upon such User's Royalties License we may also (without derogating from the above said and from the rights granted to us in the User's License) sell User's Content to external data bases, content providers and other third parties ("Content Transactions");
7.5All Users' Content that we may share by Media Sharing, Content Transactions or Access Transactions shall be completely anonymized, unless you choose to receive credit as creator of a specific Users' Content created by you. you may do so by switching the "Credit" button to "ON" mode on the settings page inside the application
7.6If you grant us with the User's Royalties License and we may sell Users' Content created by you within a Content Transaction, you shall be entitled to 70% of all revenues generated by us, attributed directly to your User's Content within such Content transaction ("Royalties").
7.7For you to receive the Royalties, you must first obtain a PAYPAL account and by accepting these Terms you hereby confirm that you own an active PAYPAL account.
7.8Your personal profile in the Application will show the amount (in USD) you are entitled to, always. When reaching a minimum threshold of USD 30, we shall transfer the outstanding balance that appears in your profile to your PAYPAL account, according to the account details, that you gave us while registering to the Application and or Website services.
7.9You hereby declare and confirm that you alone are responsible to settle and pay all taxes, commissions, charges and other payment that may be due to you as a result of accepting the Royalties. You hereby release us from any claim or demand with this regard.
7.10You can choose to accept these Terms and not to grant us the User's Royalties License at any time by un-checking the said tick box in the Application or Website.. In such an event we shall not use any Users' Content created by you in Content Transactions and you shall not be entitled to any Royalties or any other compensation from us.
7.11You represent and warrant that neither the User's Content nor your submission, uploading or otherwise making available of such User's Content or Comroads' use of the User's Content as permitted and licensed herein will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party's intellectual property or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation. You agree to not provide User's Content that is defamatory, libelous, hateful, violent, obscene, pornographic, unlawful or otherwise offensive, as determined by Comroads in its sole discretion, whether or not such material may be protected by law. Although we are not required to do so, we may access, review and delete User Content at any time, including to assess whether it violates these Terms.
You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Application or the Website without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Application or to the Website; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, "robots" and "spiders") to access the Application; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Application or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Application; (vi) use the Application or the Website while driving in a manner that might danger yourself and/or your surroundings or otherwise breach any transportation law.
9. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Web site or to the Application at any time in our sole discretion, with or without cause or notice, and without incurring liability of any kind. For example, we may suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Application or the Website due to: (a) an actual or suspected violation of these Terms; (b) use of the Application or the Website in a manner that may cause Comroads to incur legal liability or disrupt others' use of the Application or the Website; (c) the suspicion or detection of any malicious code, virus or other compromise of the security of the Application or the Website by you; (d) scheduled or recurring downtime; or (e) unplanned technical problems and outages. If, in our determination, the suspension might be indefinite, or we have elected to terminate your access to the Application or to the Website, Comroads will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you through the Application or by email to the email address you provided when downloading the Application or registering to the Website. You acknowledge that if your access to the Application or the Website is suspended or terminated, you may no longer have access to the data that are stored through the Application or the Website (locally stored video will remain intact). notwithstanding the aforesaid, you shall still be entitled to Royalties, subject to the provisions of section 7 of these Terms, during any suspension or termination, for as long as we shall generate revenues from any Commercialized Content created and licensed to us by you, provided that such suspension or termination shall not be due to the above sections (a) (b) or (c).
10. NO WARRANTY
COMROADS PROVIDES THE APPLICATION AND THE WEBSITE “AS IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, COMROADS MAKES NO – AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL – REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF HARMFUL COMPONENTS, THAT THE DATA YOU PROVIDE WILL BE SECURE OR NOT OTHERWISE LOST OR DAMAGED, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE FOREGOING EXCLUSIONS. IN SUCH AN EVENT, SUCH EXCLUSION WILL NOT APPLY SOLELY TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL COMROADS, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST DATA, PROFITS OR REVENUE), HOWEVER CAUSED, UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COMROADS HAS BEEN ADVISED AS TO THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMROADS, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, RELATING TO THE APP WILL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF USD 100 OR THE AMOUNT YOU PAID COMROADS, IF ANY, IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS. THE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THIS REMEDY DOES NOT FULLY COMPENSATE YOU FOR ANY LOSSES OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES. IN SUCH AN EVENT, THIS LIMITATION WILL NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW.
To the extent permitted by law, you will defend, indemnify and hold Comroads, its officers, employees, agents or suppliers harmless from any and all claims, demands, losses, liabilities and expenses (including costs and attorneys' fees) made by any third party due to or arising out of (i) your violation of these Terms, or (ii) your violation of any law or the rights of any third party. Comroads reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify Comroads, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claims. You agree not to settle any such claim without Comroads prior written consent. Comroads will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim or demand that is subject to your indemnification obligation.
13. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS
You and Comroads are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Comroads. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Comroads.
These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Comroads without restriction or notification to you.
15. GENERAL TERMS
These Terms and the relationship between you and Comroads shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv-Jaffe, Israel, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Comroads may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Comroads concerning the Application. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE APPLICATION MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
16. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to www.comroads.com ("Comroads website" or "Website") and to the Comroads application (Comroads App" or "Application").
We offer a tool to enable users to easily access their Dash Cam ("Dash Cam" shall mean a camera device located in the user's vehicle designated to record the surroundings of the user while operating its vehicle), to view and manage content produced by such user's Dash Cam (the "User's Content") and to share User's Content with the our user community.
The Comroads Web site is intended as a tool for managing your User's Content and to watch User Content shared by other members of our user community.
We respect your privacy and understand that you are trusting us with your information.
Accounts & Accessing the Services
Please note that if you wish so, you may stay anonymous in the Application, as even though we require an email address for registration, we do not verify the email and it is used solely for communication purposes if needed (such as resetting a password)
When you set up a Comroads username and password in the Application:
- Comroads will link all of your information with your Account and that username. This includes information received from all mobile devices running the Application on which you have chosen to sign in using your username and password;
- Comroads may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Services or for accessing certain features or designated sections of our services.
- Your login details are your responsibility and they will not be verified by Comroads. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your login details to someone else. You must maintain your login details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six months.
The Information we collect
These are the types of information we collect as you use our services
Comroads collects information to provide better services to all its users. The information Comroads collects, and how that information is used, depends on how you choose to use our services and how you manage your privacy controls.
Information you create or provide to us:
- Account Information: information required when setting up a username you have chosen, such as your name or if you choose, a different name or an alias, and an email address . Bear in mind that false, incorrect, or out-dated information may impair Comroads’s ability to provide you with the Services and to contact you when necessary;
- Information that you choose to share with Comroads: information that you choose to share with Comroads, including a username you have chosen, email address , search queries, and files you have uploaded to the service, including video created by your Dash Cam that may also include voice and audio , if applicable. You can also choose to add a Paypal account details if you choose to grant us with an appropriate license.
- Communication which you choose to conduct through the Comroads Services: if you choose to use Comroads to communicate with other Comroads users or third parties through the Comroads Services. We may also collect information when you exchange communication with Comroads, for example, if you submit a request, contact Comroads’ support team, or report a violation to the abuse team.
Information we collect as you use our services
We collect information about your activity in our services. The activity information we collect may include:
- Detailed location. Location information is collected for example in the form of GPS signals (combined with a time-stamp), mobile device location and other information sent by your mobile device on which the Application is installed and activated. The types of location data we collect depends in part on your device and account settings.
- Communication or other content you chose to share with any third party, including Comroads users through our services;
Meta-data (information about your device, browser and app use):
Once you install the Application, Comroads collects information about the use of the Services and information from the device you have Comroads installed on. For example:
- Comroads may collect and record how often you use the app and for how long, your device type, operating system type & version, battery usage the Services to communicate with other users and the fact that you used third parties application/services via Comroads to communicate with third parties, and the duration of such communications, the geographic location of the device that you are using to log in and use Comroads on and also telemetric data regarding your speed and acceleration. When using Comroads through the website, we can also collect the Internet Protocol (IP) address and the name of the domain that serves you to access the Services
Why we collect data
Comroads may use information collected from or provided by you for the following purposes:
For our services
We use your information to deliver our services and to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting issues you report to us. And we use your information to improve the service or to develop new features or services.
Provide personalized services, including content
We use the information we collect to operate our services and to customize your experience with our services.
We may also use the information to provide you with support and handle requests and complaints.
We use data for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used.
Communicate with you
We also use your information to send you updates, notices, announcements, and additional information related to our services;
We may also use your information to conduct surveys and questionnaires; And if you contact Comroads we may keep a record of your request in order to help solve any issues you might be facing.
To protect Comroads, our users, the public and for Legal reasons
We may also use and process your information and content, using different technologies to the following purposes:
- To contact you when Comroads believes it to be necessary;
- To comply with any applicable law and assist law enforcement agencies under any applicable law, when Comroads has a good faith belief that Comroads’s cooperation with the law enforcement agencies is legally mandated or meets the applicable legal standards and procedures;
- To detect abuse and illegal activity; to detect and prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity theft and other illegal activities and misuse of our services;
- To handle breakdowns and malfunctions;
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and the Services, or between you and other users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with our services;
- To help improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing, and responding to security risks, and technical issues that could harm Comroads, our users, or the public;
- To create aggregated and/or anonymous data (where such data does not enable the identification of a specific user);
Sharing your information
Personal information that you share
The Comroads' services are based on a community of users publicly sharing information with Comroads and with other members of that community.
Users may choose to share personal information such as user names and video content created via their Dash Cam.
Information you choose to upload will be posted fully anonymized unless you choose to link it to your user name. In any event you must exercise caution and common sense when submitting information. At the very least you should demonstrate the same degree of caution as when publishing personal information by means other than the Internet and cellular services.
In any event your email address will not be visible to others.
If you choose to add voice and audio collected by your Dash cam to any content you upload, if and when applicable, Comroads will collect such voice information. If you chose to share your voice recordings (as collected by your Dash Cam), other Comroads users and other people will be able to download and use your voice recordings. Once downloaded, Comroads may not have any control over such voice files, so you should only share content that you are comfortable being made public.
We, at Comroads, take great measures to provide you with the best experience you can have while using our services. However, Comroads has no control over the conduct of any user and disclaims all liability in this regard. Users are advised to carefully and thoroughly consider whether or not to make public or available any information and carefully examine all necessary details related to any communication with other users prior to any engagement or communication being made.
Participating in any user’s activities as a result, directly or indirectly, from using Comroads, is entirely at your own risk. Comroads is not a party to any agreement entered into between the users in any circumstances. The user has the sole and ultimate responsibility regarding compliance with all laws, regulations or any other duty. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you may suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in any activity or event initiated, held or conducted by a user or a third party nor in connection to any agreement between the users or third parties, including any activity or event related in any way, directly or indirectly, the Services or the use thereof.
When Comroads shares your information
Comroads will not share your personal information with others, without your permission, except for the following purposes and to the extent necessary in Comroads’ good-faith discretion:
- As necessary for the facilitation and operation of our services;
- If Comroads is required, or reasonably believes that it is required by law to share or disclose your information;
- In any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between you and Comroads, or between you and other users with respect to, or in relation with our services (upon a legally based approach by any law enforcement agencies and other competent authorities or a court order)
- In any case where Comroads reasonably believes that sharing information is necessary to protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Comroads, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law, including to prevent imminent physical damage or damage to property;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues;
- To collect, store, hold and manage your personal information through cloud based or hosting services or a third party or a party affiliated or connected to Comroads, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in the European Union and the U.S.A., potentially countries outside of your jurisdiction;
Please note that your username and some other information may be visible to others, upon your decision to make it visible.
You can Control your personal information
If you find that the information associated with your Account is not accurate, complete or updated, then you should make all necessary changes to correct it.
Your Application Privacy Settings provide you with quick access to settings and tools that let you safeguard your data and decide how your information can make Comroads services work better for you.
There are other ways to control the information Comroads collects whether or not you’re signed in to a Comroads Account, including device-level settings: your device may have controls that determine what information we collect.
Deleting your information
If you would like us to delete your Account, please use the “Delete Account” function available under the Application Privacy Setting and on the Website. On receiving such a request, Comroads will use reasonable efforts to delete such information, however please note that information may not be deleted immediately from our back-up systems. We aim to initiate the deletion process immediately after your request. Once we receive your request, your data will no longer be used to personalize your Comroads experience. We then begin a process designed to safely and completely delete the data from our storage systems.
How Comroads retains collected data
Of the data we collect, some you can delete whenever you like, some of it is deleted automatically, and some data we retain for longer periods of time when necessary as further described below:
- Information retained until you remove it – items that you provide to create your account will remain stored until you updte or remove them.
- Information retained until your Comroads Account is deleted - we may keep some data for the life of your Comroads Account if it’s useful for helping us understand how users interact with our features and how we can improve our services.
- Information retained for extended time periods for limited purposes - sometimes business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information, for specific purposes, for an extended period of time. In such events the data that we retain shall be anonymized and will not be linked to any of your identifying information. Reasons we might retain some data for extended periods of time include:
- Security, fraud & abuse prevention
- Financial record-keeping
- Complying with legal or regulatory requirements
- Ensuring the continuity of our services
- Direct communications with Comroads
- Research and development required for our services
We may use aggregated information
Comroads may use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information (including anonymous location information), in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, to properly operate the Services, to improve the quality of the Services, to enhance your experience, to create new services and features, including customized services, to change or cancel existing content or service, and for further internal, commercial and statistical purposes (including advertising).
Comroads may also use anonymous, statistical or aggregated information collected on the Services, in a form that does not enable the identification of a specific user, by posting, disseminating, transmitting or otherwise communicating or making available such information to users of the Services, to the Services’ providers, partners and any other third party.
Some of the cookies may expire when the session ends and you exit your browser. Other cookies are saved on your computer’s hard drive. If you wish to block the Website’s cookies, then please use the help button in your browser and follow the necessary instructions. However, bear in mind that disabling cookies may complicate or even prevent your use of the Website, or certain features thereof.
Comroads considers information security to be a top priority. Comroads services are built with strong security features that continuously protect your information. Comroads implements systems, applications and procedures to secure your personal information, to minimize the risk of theft, damage, loss of information, or unauthorized access or use of information. For example, we review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. In addition, we restrict access to personal information to Comroads employees, contractors, and agents who need that information in order to process it. Anyone with this access is subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
However, these measures are unable to provide absolute assurance. Therefore, although Comroads takes great efforts to protect your personal information, Comroads cannot guarantee and you cannot reasonably expect that Comroads’s databases will be immune from any wrongdoings, malfunctions, unlawful interceptions or access, or other kinds of abuse and misuse.
We store data on servers located around the world and your information may be processed on servers located outside of the country where you live. Data protection laws vary among countries, with some providing more protection than others. Regardless of where your information is processed, we apply the same protections described in this policy.
If a written complaint shall be filled with us, we shall respond by contacting the person who made the complaint. Comroads collaborates with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of your data that we cannot resolve with you directly.
If the European Union (EU) data protection law applies to the processing of your information, we provide the controls described in this policy so you can exercise your right to request access to, update, remove, delete, and restrict the processing of your information.
You can also approach us and request a copy of your data as stored at Comroads. You also have the right to object to the processing of your information.
We process your information for the purposes described in this policy, based on the following legal grounds:
Upon your consent
We ask for your agreement to process your information for specific purposes and you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can manage your settings at any time, including your privacy Settings in the Application or in the Website.
Pursuing legitimate interests
We process your information for our legitimate interests and those of third parties while applying appropriate safeguards that protect your privacy. This means that we process your information, inter alia for:
- Providing, maintaining, and improving our services to meet the needs of our users
- Developing new services and features that are useful for our users
- Understanding how people use our services to ensure and improve the performance of our services
- Providing you with a better user experience
- Marketing to inform users about our services
- Detecting, preventing, or otherwise addressing fraud, abuse, security, or technical issues with our services
- Protecting against harm to the rights, property or safety of Comroads, our users, or the public as required or permitted by law
- Performing research that improves our services for our users and benefits the public
- Fulfilling obligations to our partners like developers and rights holders
- Enforcing legal claims, including investigation of potential violations of applicable Terms of Service
While providing a service
Complying with legal obligations
We’ll process your data when we have a legal obligation to do so, for example, if we’re responding to legal process.
If you have questions, you can contact Comroads at: email@example.com . You can also contact your local data protection authority if you have concerns regarding your rights under local law.